In this webinar you’ll discover how to:
- Use mind maps to plan your next project more efficiently.
- Capture, tag, organize, and share project requirements with stakeholders.
- Collaborate on project plans in real-time to keep all elements on track.
When planning a project, it’s essential to clearly and accurately capture all requirements, stakeholders, and necessary tasks to ensure a successful outcome.
Visual project planning can help take this process to the next level.
In this webinar, you’ll discover how to leverage valuable visual planning techniques in MindManager® to capture key project requirements.
Using visual examples, you’ll learn how visual diagrams like mind maps can enable you to:
- Collaborate in real time to capture, organize, and track the status of critical project requirements and milestones.
- Contribute to a single diagram that can be easily updated and shared as the project progresses.
- Leverage features such as tagging to track critical information to keep your project on track for success.
PRESENTER: Nick Duffill, Principal at Harport Consulting
DURATION: 45 minutes