A flowchart is a visual representation of a process or workflow where each step is displayed as a symbol containing a short description.
Each of these steps are connected with arrows to show the direction your process flows.
A flowchart is a great way to communicate processes without using jargon or getting too technical.
Flowcharts are used primarily for explaining concepts to others who may not be well-versed in the subject matter. Since the process is laid out visually, it’s much easier to form solid understandings.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best flowchart creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating flowchats in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: