A process map is a diagram used to visualize a specific process. Each step is represented as a symbol, and each symbol contains a brief description. Arrows are used to connect the steps and show which way the process flows, and images can be added to enhance comprehension.
A process map is an effective way to show the process of something complex, without having to get too technical.
Process maps are good for explaining concepts or workflows to individuals who aren’t experts on the subject. Since the process is explained visually, it’s much easier to comprehend.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best process map creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be process mapping in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: