A workflow diagram is an excellent visual aid for understanding how work gets done within an organization.
Various shapes representing tasks are laid out and connected by branches that determine how the process flows from one area to the next.
Comprehension is best achieved when graphics are involved. Workflow diagrams take complex data, map it out in a way that’s visually stimulating, and allow the user to gather the necessary information quickly and efficiently.
Since everything is broken down into small bits of data, it’s much easier to process information to form a more solid understanding.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best workflow diagram creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating workflow diagrams in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: