A timeline chart is an effective way to visualize a process using chronological order. Since details are displayed graphically, important points in time can be easy seen and understood.
Often used for managing a project’s schedule, timeline charts function as a sort of calendar of events within a specific period of time.
Staying on track can be a struggle. By incorporating a timeline chart into your project, it becomes much easier to see what needs to be done, how long it will take, and what the next steps are.
Since each steps is documented along an easy to follow timescale, there’s no misunderstanding of when goals should be met and how many hours a project should take.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best timeline chart creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating timeline charts in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: