An idea map is essentially a visual representation of your thinking process. It’s a simple to use tool for planning and organizing thoughts in a way that doesn’t rely on traditional note taking.
Using a wide assortment of colors and images laid out hierarchically to represent different concepts, idea maps make structuring information simple and effective.
When dealing with complex information, it can be difficult to put into words what you’re trying to convey.
With idea maps, your entire thought process is laid out with a series of interconnected ideas. This not only increases organization and memory, but it makes collaboration much easier because everything is represented visually.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best idea map creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating idea maps in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: