A mental map is a type of graphical representation of your thoughts. When you lay out information visually, you’re able to create a better understanding of concepts than if you were to use traditional note taking methods.
Essentially, a main idea branches out into specific topics where content is structured in a way similar to your thinking process.
Traditionally, note taking has been strictly text based. With mental mapping, collaboration and brainstorming is simplified because of the use of visual aids.
Complex ideas are easier to understand, memory retention is improved, and problem solving becomes second nature.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best mental map creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating mental maps in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: