A knowledge map is a visual aid that shows where knowledge can be found within a group or organization, and how to find those with the most expertise.
Often referred to as an “inventory of knowledge”, these maps are organized using various interconnected nodes to make it easy to find out where to look for information.
When dealing with large amounts of complex data, not everyone is going to an expert on every subject; having a simple tool for finding those within an organization who have specific skills is both time-saving and efficient.
Instead of having to look up information you may not be familiar with, a knowledge map can lead you directly to someone who can help.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best knowledge map creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating knowledge maps in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: