A tree diagram is a visual tool used to map a process and show detailed information about it each step along the way.
Usually starting with a single concept, tree diagrams branch out into more specific blocks of information until the initial idea is fully explained.
Explaining complex processes with blocks of text can be confusing to those who are unfamiliar with the subject. By laying out the steps visually, it’s easier to see how each piece of information connects with one another.
When data is conveyed graphically, it mimics the way our minds take in and analyze information.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best tree diagram creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating tree diagrams in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: