Spider diagrams are visual tools used to organize data in a logical way.
A main concept is laid out on a page and lines are used to link ideas. As more ideas branch out, you’re left with a graphical representation of something that may otherwise be difficult to understand.
For most, visualization is the best way to fully comprehend something. When dealing with complex information, creating a spider diagram is a quick and easy way to organize concepts and ideas.
When data is shown as a map or diagram, it more closely reflects the way our brains are structured.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best spider diagram creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating spider diagrams in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: