An org chart (short for organizational chart) is a diagram used to show the structure of an organization or company.
Using images and a hierarchical system of words connected by lines, org charts are an easy way to see relationships among individuals within a company.
While reading a list of names and titles is informative, it’s not as effective as seeing data laid out in front of you.
Visualizing information on a map or chart improves memory, speeds up the learning process, and is a much easier way to form an understanding at a glance.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best org chart creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating org charts in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: